I thought I would share with everyone some tips on using drugs. After all, I’m sure this is info you all want to know.
- Never use drugs alone. If something happens and you are alone, there will be no one to help you.
- Dont share drugs or equipment.
- Use new syringes. Dispose of old syringes in sharpie containers.
- This one is very important. Take care of your veins.
- Equally as important…know your HIV status.
Okay, have I gone insane? No, I have not and I have never used illegal drugs in my life. I don’t like needles, even when my doctor is on the giving end of it! So how have I suddenly become an expert on drugs? Simple! I downloaded the official drug use handbook published and distributed bythe New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Per Mayor Bloomberg defending the publication:
“I would certainly not reccomend to anyone that they use hard drugs or soft drugs,” he said. “But our health department does have an interest in if you’re going to do certain things to get you to do it as healthily as you possibly can.”
Nice! Using heroin healthily! Maybe his next publication can be a handgun use publication for criminals covering such topics weapon choice, ammo, and target placement.